Blog Archive

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Faux Spring in the Front Room




No matter how long the winter.....spring is sure to follow!

Well,  spring isn't arriving fast enough  for me so I'm making a faux spring inside.....




The last time you saw the Front Room cabinet,    it was full of Valentine decor.....



Now,    Tulips and Lily of the Valley are the stars of the cabinet.....


 I have a Spring Dairy Farm theme for now,   but in a few weeks the cows will MOO-ove out and the Bunnies will hop in....



You can't announce the arrival of Spring any louder than with a watering can filled with spirng blossoms!




Spring on the Farm.....



Don't let all that sun flooding thru the windows fool you....it's 30 degree's outside with a pretty stiff breeze!










 

1 comment:

  1. I've said before, I'm so jealous of your weather...hugs, so charming! Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!