Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Spring Chicken


I created a Spring Chicken vignette to put in what we call the  " pass thru"

  I had never seen or heard of a pass thru  until we moved into our home about 15 years ago. 
 




My pass thru is between the kitchen and family dining room  



I love how a big Charcuterie board looks on the pass thru when we entertain....


It may look like spring inside,   but when you look out the kitchen window.....



It's a different story in the back yard!









 

4 comments:

  1. Your Miss Chick is adorable. Love that fun floral fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it , it seems to brighten the room and I bet day up. Very unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute she landed in your home....and surprise snow! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love that chicken. So spring like despite the snow. Congratulations, you are being features on TFT. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2024/02/ready-for-spring-on-tft.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!