There was also a metal settee on the deck that needed all the wood replaced on it. I decided that it might be fun to use it in a different way since H and I weren't either one in the mood to replace the wood today...lol!
H took the seat and back wood off and that left just the metal frame. It is now repurposed into a "loose" container for the ferns.
I forgot to get a before photo, but there just happened to be another one similar to it in another part of the yard. This one is in a need of some TLC too!
We put down new bark in the flower bed.
Added a concrete chicken......
and a sweet concrete pig!
I also placed a couple of solar lights in the flower bed.
With the flower bed completed, I turned my attention to the swing next to it.
It just needed a little freshening up.....
All I did was add some more rag ties to the canopy.
I used a queen sheet to add the new fabric to the canopy and covered pillows with the matching cases.
While I worked on the wicker swing......
H was working on the Greenhouse....if you look really close in the right side of the photo you can see him bent over working on his project.