Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Sleigh Bells Ring in the Christmas Master Bath



Sleigh bells are ringing in the Christmas master bath


I kept the Christmas decor in the master bath pretty simple this year........


A cluster of gold bells and a metal Christmas house add just the right amount of Christmas touches to the existing decor on this side of the vanity.......




Flocked tree's,    Santa,    and a reindeer  add instant  Christmas  to the existing decor in the center of the vanity........
 



Another cluster of sleigh bells and a metal house complete the Christmas decor on the vanity.


I clipped a  picture to the chain on my metal hanging basket that is like the pillows I have in the master bedroom.


That's it......that's all  I added to the existing decor in the master bedroom bath.


  



 

I tied the Christmas decor in the bath and master bedroom with the use of a poinsettia print and pillows


Poinsettia print in the bath........................................pillow on the bed.......................................... in the chair


and in the trunk


If you missed my post sharing all the details in the Christmas master bedroom,    here's a link to it ........http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2018/11/master-bedroom-christmas-tour.html


If you missed the post with all the details about the faxu fireplace,     here's that link........http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2018/11/ornament-wreaths.html


I'm almost finished decorating our home for Christmas......then I'll move on to the holiday cooking!   

7 comments:

  1. The bath looks perfect, even the hand towels layered. Thank you Penny for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, I love the simplicity of the bathroom decor. I was telling a friend about your wonderful house and blog. Your bedroom is so cozy. I bet when it does snow that you want to just stay in that beautiful bed and read a good book for the day.
    I have been looking for the cow in the boots. Hobby Lobby did have them, but they don't use an computerized inventory system so they couldn't tell me if any of the stores still have any left in stock. I am looking, got have a cow like yours. It reminds me of the goose wearing shoes from Ma and Pa Kettle. I love fun things you have. Oh, the Cherry and Cable pattern of glass you have was manufactured by Moser Glass Company. There are a few piece on eBay. This pattern was made in every color and in miniature sets too. Just a little fyi for everyone.
    Thanks for the lift for my day.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Penny! Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas and A Holy New Year!🎄❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny,
    I love how you decorated this Bathroom for Christmas this year!! The gold bells are the perfect touch and I like the towels!! Those mirrors that you have on the wall are stunning by the way!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again fabulous and fairy decors! Your bathroom looks very legant and romantic. The metal basket is spectacular
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!