Blog Archive

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Pastel Patriotic Decor.....20 of my Favorites from over the Years



The Patriotic holidays are just around the corner.....in early summer we celebrate Memorial Day,  mid summer we celebrate the 4th of July,  and at the end of summer we celebrate Labor Day.     I usually bring out my Patriotic decor about the middle of May and leave it up til after Labor Day.     I never tire of  Red,  White and Blue but sometimes..... for a change...... I love to use the softer pastel colors of Patriotic decor that compliment my existing decor so well. 

Here's 20 of my favorite's from over the years



















I saved my very favorites for last......The pastel flag that I made using a baby crib spring......



And a quote from President Eisenhower that I think American's need at this time .....


 

5 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty details, here Penny. Loving the china cabinet flag...there but not really. Have a wonderful holiday weekend, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your posts. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I enjoyed looking at this so much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created some beautiful patriotic decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Penny. Your pastel patriotic is charming.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!