Blog Archive

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Blue Mason Jar Fall Tablescape


I enjoyed styling a blue mason jar fall tablescape in the family dining room for a small dinner party that I am having this week end.    Nothing fancy.....very casual.....  in fact I am using paper plates to serve dinner on!           


I prefer to just seat 4 people at the family room dining table so we can enjoy our meal and still be able to see the back yard thru the big window in front of the table.   If I'm having more than 4,  I move the meal to the larger formal dining room but still keep everything simple and casual.    


Although paper plates are very casual,  I still put them on chargers..... 


For each place setting I used 50's style flatware that is stainless steel with aqua plastic handles and paper napkins.    The guys place setting have blue thumb print glasses and the girls have pretty pink glasses.


I borrowed a floral design from the table next to my bed to use as the centerpiece.    Looks like I edited the small pumpkins I put on each side of the floral design....lol!    There's a bigger pumpkin that matches them on the settee under the window that has a close up of the fabric I used. 


I usually put name tags in these copper leaf holders,   but this time I printed some cute fall circles to put in them.      They came in my  Handmade Club September kit from Kerryanne.   This months kit is absolutely one of my favorites yet.    Here's a link to her site where you can see for yourself all the other wonderful things that are in the kit......https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/2021/09/the-handmade-club-september-kit.html



I put two prints in the front of the centerpiece and 2 in the back.....



Here's the wall across from the dining table.....


And a better look at the fabric I used to make my pumpkins!


I have a blue mason jar garland hung on this wall that co ordinates with the tablescape.....


And there's more blue mason jar decor in the lit cabinet!    Here's a link to that earlier post if you missed it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/09/decorating-for-fall-with-white-and-soft.html 



Thank you so much for stopping by......hugs...





8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of pink and blue glassware for the guys and gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is all SO pretty, Penny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny those are the cutest paper plates and your glassware is perfect with the plates. Your printed tags are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different glassware for males and females is brilliant. I have both blue and pink glassware to match my china, I'll have to try that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had both those blue glasses in 1977.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, everything looks just beautiful. I love those paper plates, what a pretty find!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!