Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Fall Display Cabinet in the Formal Dining Room

 

Hi everybody......
Today I'm sharing how I have decorated a display cabinet for fall that's in the formal dining room   
 

My theme for the dining room this season is the Enchanted Fall Forest.   It was a little challenging to incorporate a fall forest theme into the cabinet since it's filled with my good fall china, velvet pumpkins,   silver,  and brass pieces.    On the first shelf all I did was add a family of brass owls.....


I chose colors to decorate the cabinet that complimented my fall china.....


On the second shelf,       I added baby bunnies from the forest  to the existing fall decor....

 

  

 

 

Like  mentioned earlier,   I used a very light hand when I added the Enchanted Fall Forest touches to the cabinet.     I used a heavier hand on the little table next to the cabinet
 

I thought the bunnies with antlers added a bit of whimsey to my fall forest....they are called Jackalopes here in New Mexico.    I placed my bunnies on the little table that the grands use....they'll get a kick out of them


I decorated the buffet at the other end of the room with a very HEAVY enchanted forest hand.    Here's a link to that post if you missed it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/09/fall-enchanted-forrest-on-buffet.html


And what is that in the window you ask.....a tree,   of course         I haven't had a fall tree in several years and this season I decided to put one up in the dining room.     I haven't got it decorated yet,   and hope that I can find the time as my to do list gets longer by the day....lol

         
 
  




 

3 comments:

  1. Your display cabinet looks lovely with the velvet pumpkins! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty display Penny. I love velvet pumpkins. Nice to see the whole room. Thanks for sharing at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!