Blog Archive

Friday, October 14, 2022

Halloween Hocus Pocus Coffee Bar

 

Hocus Pocus,   I need coffee to Focus.....ain't that the truth....lol



I have our coffee bar set up in a corner of the kitchen that has less traffic in the morning than some of the other area's in the kitchen.        Isn't all you're interested in early in the day is a quiet place to pour yourself a hot cup of coffee.....


This Halloween the Sanderson Sisters are hosting my Hocus Pocus Coffee Station 
 

When I spotted this pumpkin at the patch this fall,   the first thing that came to mind was that the pumpkin was covered with witches warts

Coffee pots take up the biggest part of the coffee corner,  but I was able to sqeeze in a couple or three   Halloween decorations....lol
 
 
I altered my Starbucks coffee bean sack with a Another Glorious Morning decal.....and I printed off some Hocus Pocus Triple Brew prints to use as coasters..... 
 

Now for a peek inside the cupboard above the Coffee Bar.....



Trying to keep it simple and uncluttered,   all I have in the cupboard above the counter are  the supplies we use every day. 
I have all the flavors and extra's in the cabinet below the counter.   When we have company or a party I bring all that stuff out and fill up the rest of the counter clear to the stove top. 


The Hocus Pocus triple brew canister has the ground coffee that H likes in it....he drinks a whole pot every morning.     The metal container has my K Cups stored in it.......I only want one cup each morning.   Sugar and creamer are in the white ceramic canisters.....


I'm delighted that you stopped by.....come back soon.....You're always welcome
 

1 comment:

  1. I have only one cup of coffee in the morning too. I want that cup to be good.l like your arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!