Blog Archive

Sunday, October 16, 2022

My Halloween Kitchen "Is just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus"


My Halloween Kitchen "Is just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus" 


 


The theme for my Halloween kitchen is right up my grand kid's alley.....we all loved both of the Hocus Pocus movies's.....the older one as well as the new one.


The decor on the counters has a blend of spooky stuff,   pic's of the Sanderson Sisters,   and some kitcheny touches too. 


I created a picture staring the Sanderson Sisters Coffee Company using paper prints I found on Pinterest


I brought out a vintage Hall Autumn Leaf coffee pot that belonged to my Mother.       Then,   I added a to go cup of Salted Carmel Mocha to the vignette......that is really.....    


One of the best smelling coffee candles I've ever had.....I found it recently at TJ Maxx


Now,    let's move down to the next section of the kitchen counter


The star of this vignette is the cutting board our daughter gave us last Christmas


She sent the company a photo of H's old home place for them to put on a cutting board.     I thought it looked like a home the Sanderson Sisters would have as a Bed and Breakfast      In real life his old home was painted a pale yellow and looked very homey,   but on the board it looked a little spooky to me....lol


 I put a sweet pumpkin in each of the Halloween vignettes on the kitchen counters.     


The other 2 pumpkins looked like they had Witches Warts on them,  but this one looks like it has spider webs covering it.


I shared the Halloween Coffee bar you can see on the right side of this photo in an earlier post....
 
 


Here's a link to that post in case you missed it.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/10/halloween-hocus-pocus-coffee-bar.html


I always enjoy your visits so much,    Please come back soon.....hugs

3 comments:

  1. Just noticed you have changed your chandelier again...very cute. I love the buffalo check, I wish I could find some royal blue and white ribbon some time, as it is just enough pattern in my already cluttered kitchen. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many adorable Hocus Pocus touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog, and have to say: your kitchen is gorgeous. And I see why his old home looks spooky on the bread board, but I think it's amazing. I wish I kept a photo of my husband's 1906 home from before the San Earthquake. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!