Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Plaids & Pastel Florals in our Christmas Bedroom


For the decor in our Christmas bedroom this year,   I chose Plaid & Pastel Florals 



The plaid sheets are a soft flannel with colors that compliment the quilt that I already had on the bed.     

 I've never used this quilt at Christmas,  but it's one of my favorites  and I thought....why not? 
 


I kept the vignettes on the side tables very simple.....


A gorgeous live pink poinsettia and a small Santa picture.....his suit matches the colors in my bedding.....


Same on the other side table.....
 

A pretty poinsettia and a small Santa picture.....


I made a garlnad to go across the mantel.....
 

I used colors from the bedding for my garlnad.....


Pink roses with a touches of yellow flowers tucked in here and there.....

 

In the center of the garland,     I placed a tall candle holder and used battery operated candles on it.


I have a North Pole Bed and Breakfast sign hung over the chesser.....


We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas......


Thanks for stopping by!    I hope you enjoyed  touring our Christmas bedroom and will come back soon..... 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!













 

4 comments:

  1. I love the reindeer & red pickup pillow ! ! ! Merry Christmas Penny ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. votre maison est un véritable enchantement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas bedroom is lovely. Love the mantle.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!