Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Decorating for Fall in the Hall Bath


All I did to the hall bath was add 3 pumpkins to the existing decor and decorated the soap dispensers.....not much work,  but it made just the touch of fall that I was looking for!
 

  I added a white pumpkin to the existing vignette.....



 and....... here are some of the soap dispensers that I stuck fall clip art on


The other end of the counter has a very similar look.....


White pumpkin...... AND....you can see the 3rd pumpkin tucked into the vignette in the center of the counter.


Now for a few details about my hall bath decor.     The vases I have my flowers in are hand towels that I have rolled up to act as a vase.    I have to put a couple of safety pins in the back of the towel to hold everything together     You can hardly see the pins and PLUS nobody should be picking up my vase to look at the back of it anyway.....lol!   




I bet you are wondering what on earth I have holding my pumpkin.    This is what it looked like before H painted it white.....


This is what one is supposed to look like.      Mine came from a yard sale MINUS the glass carafe....you seldom find one that the carafe hasn't been broken.....that's why you can pick up a carafe holder at a yard sale for a couple of dollars.     If it has the carafe,  you can expect to pay $30 -  $60



You may remember seeing a post sharing the other side of the room.     It's been a while ago and I completely forgot to show you this side....


You can see the other side of the room in the mirror 


If you would like some of the details about this vignette,   here's a link to that post.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2023/08/autumn-hall-bathroom.html

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Your bathroom looks all ready for fall, Penny! Love the labels on your pump bottles. I delighted to be featuring your post at Tuesday Turn About this week! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!