Blog Archive

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Fall Back Porch


I couldn't have asked for better weather than we've had this week......80,  no wind,  sunny!!!! 


We've spent lots of time relaxing on the back porch......


As you can see,   the grass,  tree's,   and plants are still lush and green.

 
I brought out the pillows and throws that were in the sunroom to use on the porch for the day......this evening,   I will grab them up and put them back where they were


The centerpiece on the coffee table will go back in the sunroom on the coffee table in there.....that's where it came from!


Everything else will stay outside!     


It doesn't rain very often here,  but we do run the inground sprinkler system a few days a week.    So,   we know when it's going to "rain"....lol!



We had some flies and mosquito's last week so H hung the fly traps and sprayed the yard with bug spray    The bugs are gone.....and I can have the sunroom doors open! 











 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall porch! I love the soft undertones of pink and all the floral arrangements. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Crazy Little Love Birds link party #10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your pinks with the black and white checks. You have such a pretty place to enjoy the good weather. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!