Blog Archive

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Santa's Coffee Corner and Gingerbread Cookies


Santa's Coffee Corner......



Gingerbread Cookies.....



And a Gingerbread table runner......




 With Christmas just a few days away,    I am busy tieing up loose ends.....   


I couldn't let Christmas come and go without sharing Santa's coffee corner......


 



 It's a very simple station.....canisters for sugar and creamer.       A big tin of hot chocoate mix and an even bigger tin for breafast cookies.....don't judge....lol!


This big tub is full of Houston blend K cups.....that's the only kind of coffee the sheep will dip their gingerbread cookies in.....


I've shared quite a few pics of my Gingerbread kitchen .... 



and some how I never got around to sharing this vignette.


Here are links to my other posts sharing pics of the kitchen......






I know I say this every year....lol.....but this is my favorite Christmas kitchen!




MERRY CHRISTMAS from my kitchen to yours  !




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Santa's coffee corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Penny! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see your beautiful Christmas kitchen! I’ll be featuring you on Happiness Is Homemade 511!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!