Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Our Front Room..... Valentine Mantel


 I created a simple Valentine's Day vignette for the Front Room mantel this year......




   I don't always decorate the mantel in the Front Room or in the Master Bedroom,   But since I'm stuck in the house because of the cold weather I've had lots of extra time on my hands.    Who knows,  maybe I'll  find time to decorate the Master Bedroom for Valentine's  too!,    




The floral design for the mantel is a vintage oil lamp base filled with faux roses.....




The Cherub artwork is something I put together with clipart.      I love creating "one of a kind" artwork  to use in my vignettes 






The cabinets on each side of the fireplace house some of my collection of Milk Glass.     





  My collection is way to big,  but I can't seem to part with any of it!










This Cherub has the sweetest eye's......






And this Cherub has the cutest curls!





Thank you so much for joining me in the Front Room.....usually I just share pics of the family room.....hugs!


















 

3 comments:

  1. Everything's so pretty and fresh looking! Lots of time before Valentine's Day, can't wait to see what else you come up with! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front room mantel looks so pretty and romantic, Penny.
    Thank you for sharing your Valentine mantel at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your sweet decor at this week's party and pinning too.
    Have a great week,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!