Blog Archive

Saturday, January 20, 2024

What's on the Sideboard for Valentine's



What's on the sideboard for Valentine's?






Well,   it's probably no surprise to anyone that it is my favorite couple!





I use these guys in a bunch of my vignettes.....in fact....sometimes I think I should get another set almost just like them!





There is a small dining area in the front room that H & I sometimes have breakfast.....or we just sit in the chairs on each side of the sideboard and have coffee.     This is the only room in our home  that has windows where we can sit and look out into the front yard and the street.







I printed some Valentine clipart to set on the tables next to our chairs









This is H's chair.....









And this is the art that I put on his side table.....









Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at what's on the Valentine sideboard.......hugs!





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love chickens! These are super cute and the perfect couple for that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Pink Chickens of course...grins, cute!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!