Blog Archive

Friday, January 17, 2020

Winter / Valentine Master Bedroom



It's so hard for me to decorate after Christmas. 
  I would happily skip right into decorating for spring, ,  but it's still a little early to do that......so I will try my best to decorate the master bedroom in a Winter /  Valentine theme even tho my heart is singing SPRING.









Who doesn't love to cuddle on a cold snowy winter day?




A sweet lamb with cute pink ear muffs on ......makes me think of a winter day watching the grands playing in the snow


When I took down the Christmas tree's on each side of the bed,   I decided to go back with a white chair I had in Ky's bedroom instead of bringing back in the pink chair I had in there before I decorated for Christmas.





Now for the Valentine part of my bedroom decor......


I added 3 buffalo check hearts to an existing floral design......


I used this Boston terrier basket in my Valentine vignette even tho his sign says Hello Spring....lol!


I have a matching pillow in the chair on the other side of the bedroom...


I shared this side of the bedroom in an earlier post......


If you missed that post,    here's a link to it......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2020/01/simple-valentine-mantel.html


I always enjoy your visits so much,    please drop by again soon!




8 comments:

  1. Good morning Penny, Your bedroom is lovely. It very inviting. I like the buffalo check bits and pieces they add just the right touch. I found a small pale cotton candy pink window curtain at a thrift store this weekend. It looks like Shantung silk. I am going to use it as runner on my desk at work for my Easter decorations. You help me to think ahead for decorating.
    Keep up the great work.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Penny, your bedroom is gorgeous! You always inspire me to create similar looks for my home. I admire your decorating talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty room. Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny,
    You are so welcome for the feature on Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. Your bedroom, just like the rest of your house is beautiful. I love to look at all of your things. I see new items each time.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny,
    Love how beautiful your bedroom looks....The black and white just pops!!we had temps. in the teens in the beginning of the week and today, we it 50 degrees!! Crazy weather for Jan. here in NEPA!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have decorated your bedroom, Penny. It's elegant and fresh and yet cozy too. Thank you so much for sharing such lovely style inspiration with the Hearth and Soul Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely room! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!