Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Starting the New Year off With a Fresh Look for the Hallway



Just a few more days until Christmas,   and then....THE NEW YEAR!    I can't wait!   

I knew ahead of time that I wanted the hallway to have a new fresh look for 2022 so I started the transformation in early December.    I took down the faux door curtain at the end of the hallway and let the mirror that was behind it give the hallway a bright new look.    Here's a link to that post with all the details.....http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/12/merry-mail-santas-desk-displaying.html  


Now let's take a look at the changes at the other end of the hallway......


I thought about taking down the long window gallery for a change,   but after I got the Christmas wreaths hung....well,   I just couldn't take it down! 


Maybe at a later date I will change my mind,   but for now the window gallery is safe...lol!


I also left the photo gallery on the other wall in place too.



So,  what did I change?     

 I took down the Vintage head / foot boards that I've had hung on the wall for several years.    This photo shows how the hallway looked like last year after Christmas when it was decorated for winter.    


I love the clean fresh look the hallway has now....minus the faux door curtain and the head / foot boards.



It's getting pretty hectic around here,   but I hope to have another couple of posts ready to share before Christmas......hugs......
 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    I do like the new look of the hall. I really like the red rose wreath. It would be a base for many things if it were at my home. I has a year around look. Glad you left the windows in the hall up too.
    I'm have a hard time wrapping my brain around this year end. I don't know why this year seems to have gone so fast for me. I really didn't go anywhere fun. I moved which was a big challenge.
    It has turned out to be a poor choice of neighborhood. I am looking again. Wow, what challenges there are in today's time.
    God Bless Everyone and the Merriest of Christmas. Hopefully a Very Happy New Year to All.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are changing things up. I'm just grateful to have Christmas up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. I love the fresh look too. Makes it look bigger. Love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!